BossPocket Terms and Conditions
Welcome to BossPocket Technology Private Limited.
The following terms and conditions, govern your access to and use of the BossPocket Technology Private Limited (Address- C-64, 4th Floor, Mathura Rd, Hari Nagar Ashram, New Delhi, Delhi 110014) and bosspocket.com website and mobile application, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www. bosspocket.com or the BossPocket mobile application.
By using the Site, opening an account or by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms and conditions when this option is made available to you, you accept and agree, on behalf of yourself or on behalf of your employer or any other entity (if applicable), to be bound and abide by these Terms of Service and BossPocket Technology Private Limited Payment Terms, which is incorporated herein by reference.
This Site is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age and of legal age to form a binding contract. If you are under 13 you are not permitted to use the Site or the BossPocket services.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. BossPocket makes this translation available for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Users may report Services to Customer Support that may be in violation of Bosspocket’s Terms of Service based on the reported Services replicated similarity to pre-existing services.
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their Services shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third-party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Services, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Services.
- Bosspocket will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - Bosspocket does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behaviour & Language - Communication on Bosspocket should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Bosspocket condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – Customer’s security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their services or orders.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Bosspocket will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Bosspocket Profile - You may not create a false identity on Bosspocket, misrepresent your identity, create a Bosspocket profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Bosspocket reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims - BossPocket will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use BossPocket for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active BossPocket account and one active BossPocket Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the BossPocket community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of BossPocket Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on BossPocket. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell BossPocket accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, look and feel, design, information, content and other materials available thereon, is exclusively owned by BossPocket and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
To the extent that you provide Bosspocket with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the Bosspocket platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other Bosspocket products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted Bosspocket an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. Bosspocket is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
Sellers should recognize that there might be a need for Buyers to disclose certain confidential information to be used by Sellers for the purpose of delivering the ordered work, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Therefore, Sellers agree to treat any information received from Buyers as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Sellers specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Buyer’s permission.
- Boss pocket reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Boss pocket Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on BossPocket.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Disputes should be handled using Boss pocket’s dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting Boss pocket Customer Support.
- BossPocket Technology Private Limited may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, BossPocket Technology Private Limited will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use BossPocket after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, BossPocket Technology Private Limited will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.